Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Travelers

Today was apparently "princesses who don't speak English" day at the boutique and so, with only one English speaking princess all day, I have just one story to share but I assure you it was one of the funniest things I've heard thus far.

Princess Lily came all the way from the United Kingdom for her first visit to Disney World. I adored her slightly cockney accent and her full body laugh. She was just explaining to me how she wants to "teach seals tricks" when she grows up when another Fairy Godmother sprinkled her dad with Pixie Dust. Princess Lily giggled all over and then said the most perfect phrase ever to leave the mouth of a five year old:

"You look right like a traveler with all that glitter!" (phonetically: you look roight like a travlah wit all at glitah!)

I had to stop working completely to deal with MY full body giggles.

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and I ADORE it! I'm waiting for next spring to apply for the DCP but your blog convinced me to put BBB at the very top of my role checklist! Your writing is wonderful and so entertaining. Please keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is incredibly late (and, as I'm not sure exactly how commenting works, I don't know if you will ever see this, Molly) but did you apply? Are you a fgit yet? I hope so. I truly do.

      Delete